Tuesday, October 7, 2008

People Magazine: Group Analysis

What I got paid to do last night:

*Clay Aiken is gay? NO WAY! Didn't see that coming.

*Mary Kate and Ashley: eating disorder or reduced kidney/liver function? Girls, you need some color on your cheeks. Also, a cheeseburger and chocolate milkshake. Super sized.

*Tori Spelling, are you trying to look like Michael Jackson? Do you think, perhaps, you've had enough procedures? Honey, if you do anymore, you'll look more plastic-y Zsa Zsa Gabor.

*Lindsey Lohan- Is she really gay, or has she finally whored* her way through all available Hollywood men?

*Brittney Spears is finally looking healthy. Though after she shaved her head, there really was no place to go but ^up.

*Dibs on Tina Fey as my new Pretend Celebrity Girlfriend (credit to Beth for the wordage). Those SNL skits are little pick-me-ups-- sanity savers even! "We'll ask ourselves 'What would a maverick do?' and then we'll do something maverick-y." **



*according to spell check this is not a word, just so you know.
**not a direct quote, but close
(my internet is being difficult, so I am not able to look anything up with any speed.)

4 comments:

d e v a n said...

haha! SNL has been fab lately.

Sarah said...

I loved those Palin impersonations. Keep 'em coming! I love SNL around debate/election time. It's always the funniest when there's continual fodder for mockery.

Mandy said...

I totally have to come up with a Pretend celebrity Girlfriend .. I already have a "fake second husband" (kirk herbstreit)

Astarte said...

I can't believe they put Clay Aiken on the cover with that crap. I mean, holy cannoli, put it on the cover if he ISN'T gay. Kathy Griffin's been calling him 'Clay Gaykin' for YEARS.