Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Among Millions, Dusting It Off Today, As A Tribute

"Try Southeast Asia, Ma."

"I carried a watermelon."

"Why don't you just sky-write it: Penny got knocked up by Robbie the Creep."

"ROBBIE?"

"Oh, Come on ladies. God would not have given you maracas if he didn't want you to shake them!"

"This is my dance space; this is your dance space."

"How do you call your loverboy? COME HERE LOVERBOY."

"Me?.... Most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."

"You just put your pickle on everybody's plate, college boy, and leave the hard stuff to me."

"Frances. That's a real grown-up name."

"Max. Our baby is going to change the world."

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

"I think she gets it from me."

No comments: