Thursday, July 15, 2010

So...

I got a blue ribbon (1st place) for this photo!

Which was the one that received the most votes, so you guys were supah smart, as per usual. AND it was one I probably wouldn't have entered if I hadn't done that little poll, so. Internets = awesome.

"Marin" was "dying for a snowcone" yesterday, right around 1pm, which just happened to be when the buildings opened. My other girls were at a playdate, so I did what any good mother would do, and stopped at the fair to get "Marin a snowcone". And, ah, walk through the buildings, natch. ;)

(I still can't believe that I actually got a ribbon!)

And then last night after dinner, when we took the whole family to the fair, we played bingo at the bingo tent, for 25 cents/card. We played 4 games, and both Marin (slash David) and I got a bingo, and won $5 each.

The Tiny Town Fair... it's off to a good start.

10 comments:

d e v a n said...

I knew it! Sweet!

Tess said...

Aww, congrats!! Sounds like a great time, and that really is an amazing picture.

Jess said...

Yay, that's awesome! Congrats!

-R- said...

Yay! So what are you going to do with your big prize?

Swistle said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoooooo!!!

CinnamonChoc said...

nice hang out with ur beloved family :)

Katie said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't comment but that was my favorite one. Of course. Ha.

Kelsey said...

So happy! And I feel proud of you - is that weird?

Sarah said...

Congratulations! That's awesome.